Downloads of v 2.35
HashMyFiles is small utility that allows you to calculate the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of one or more files in your system.
You can easily copy the MD5/SHA1 hashes list into the clipboard, or save them into text/html/xml file.
HashMyFiles can also be launched from the context menu of Windows Explorer, and display the MD5/SHA1 hashes of the selected file or folder.
To install HashMyFiles, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hashmyfiles
To upgrade HashMyFiles, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hashmyfiles
$packageName = 'hashmyfiles' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hashmyfiles.zip' $checksum = '7911d62ec33fd72b9ed61f8227c13b06128452c6eadbaf10059b4971a9cff9e3' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hashmyfiles-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '18d61a7e0af7ea17dcfa823816d9c9488ea65d5577feda0ad3ef21ec4f826ad3' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- hashmyfiles.2.35.nupkg (6c519f17d9c7) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hashmyfiles-x64.zip (18d61a7e0af7) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hashmyfiles.zip (7911d62ec33f) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|HashMyFiles 2.35||340||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.33||117||Sunday, May 5, 2019||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.31||3354||Thursday, August 16, 2018||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.25||7569||Thursday, December 28, 2017||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.24||938||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.23||1474||Wednesday, May 3, 2017||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.22||283||Monday, February 27, 2017||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.21||324||Tuesday, December 20, 2016||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.20||284||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.18||300||Thursday, March 24, 2016||approved|
|HashMyFiles 2.17||234||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the HashMyFiles Package
- This discussion is only about HashMyFiles and the HashMyFiles package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HashMyFiles, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.