Downloads of v 0.0.1
Haskell Development Environment
(Pending automated review)
This is an opinionated automated environment for performing Haskell development on windows
using GHC and Cabal along with MSYS2. The goal of the project is to create as minimal of
indirections between you and the tools as possible in order to simplify things and make
things easier to understand and debug. The core premise of the project is to integrate into
Windows and not box off or isolate Haskell tools from other tools while using no or as few
global state as possible.
This package will automatically configure msys2 for use by cabal. If you already have msys2
install then nothing else needs to be done. Otherwise msys2 will be installed for you.
Lastly in order to facilitate package installations a new CmdLet
mingw64-pkg is created to make it easier to install
native dependencies such as
C:\PS> mingw-pkg install gtk2
This CmdLet makes it easier to install native Mingw-w64 packages into MSYS2 such
that cabal-install and GHC can use them without any other configuration required.
This will not allow installation of MSYS2 packages. Your global namespace will
not be poluted by the use of this CmdLet.
The action to perform. Must be one of install, uninstall, update or shell.
- install: install a new native package
- uninstall: remove native package
- update: sync the repositories, will not upgrade any packages.
- shell: open a bash shell
An optional last parameter can be used to force a prompt before installing a package.
Default is off.
C:\PS> mingw-pkg install gtk2 $true
For AppVeyor use we recommend installing the ghc and cabal packages directly as to not install msys2 twice.
You will still have access to mingw-pkg.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2019 Tamar Christina Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Virus Scan Results
- haskell-dev.0.0.1.nupkg (33047ada221e) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright (c) 2019, Tamar Christina
|Haskell Development Environment 0.0.1||303||Saturday, August 31, 2019||submitted|
Discussion for the Haskell Development Environment Package
- This discussion is only about Haskell Development Environment and the Haskell Development Environment package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Haskell Development Environment, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.