Downloads of v 1.6.1
A high-performance general purpose fuzzy finder, based on selecta
To install Heatseeker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install heatseeker
To upgrade Heatseeker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade heatseeker
md5: E3FCF580703509D14B9865AC3E7CD21C | sha1: B9E595AF47AC29FF796BFCD8A29A3FC3AD47605B | sha256: 7D79DC702ABF772C11F4479CC7E5E2D6692008B417386DC162B63F5BA7A2C3C4 | sha512: 2EF86BC6E8ED3E31255792C580C05BF8DFB07D3E60A3F8C546DE0DB479F3AACB72E72A4FA0D10FEF4111EBE8DAB36D269AC2E31A14F4A4FC2AC8CC0FD6EEC91A
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by heatseeker's author. The binaries vended are identical to those on the GitHub release page for the x86_64-pc-windows-msvc target. Heatseeker releases for all platforms are available from: https://github.com/rschmitt/heatseeker/releases
Virus Scan Results
- heatseeker.1.6.1.nupkg (c753ebd75a37) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hs.exe (7d79dc702abf) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Heatseeker 1.6.1||37||Sunday, March 17, 2019||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.6.0||64||Sunday, November 11, 2018||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.5.2||78||Saturday, July 28, 2018||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.5.0||376||Saturday, November 19, 2016||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.4.0||321||Sunday, February 14, 2016||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.3.0||219||Saturday, August 1, 2015||approved|
|Heatseeker 1.1.1||220||Sunday, June 14, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Heatseeker Package
- This discussion is only about Heatseeker and the Heatseeker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Heatseeker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.