Downloads of v 1.4.0
Heimdall is a cross-platform open-source tool suite used to flash firmware (aka ROMs) onto Samsung mobile devices.
Heimdall connects to a mobile device over USB and interact with software running on device known as Loke.
Loke and Heimdall communicate via the custom Samsung-developed protocol sometimes referred to as the 'Odin protocol'.
To install Heimdall Suite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install heimdall
To upgrade Heimdall Suite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade heimdall
$packageName = 'heimdall' $url = 'https://bitbucket.org/benjamin_dobell/heimdall/downloads/heimdall-suite-1.4.0-win32.zip' $unzipLocation = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation Install-ChocolateyDesktopLink -TargetFilePath "$unzipLocation\Heimdall Suite\heimdall-frontend.exe"
- tools\Heimdall Suite\Drivers\zadig.exe.ignore
- tools\Heimdall Suite\heimdall-frontend.exe.gui
Virus Scan Results
- heimdall.1.4.0.nupkg (2e25f865469a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- heimdall-suite-1.4.0-win32.zip (5a117709470c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist2012 (≥ 11.0.61030)
|Heimdall Suite 1.4.0||791||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Heimdall Suite Package
- This discussion is only about Heimdall Suite and the Heimdall Suite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Heimdall Suite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.