Downloads of v 2.9.5
HexChat IRC client
Easy to use and customizable interface
Cross-platform on Windows and Unix-like OSes
Highly scriptable with Python and Perl
Translated in multiple languages
Fully open source and actively developed
Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify
Spellcheck, Proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
To install HexChat IRC client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hexchat
To upgrade HexChat IRC client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hexchat
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- hexchat.2.9.5.nupkg (744918804445) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Peter Zelezny. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Berke Viktor.
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.4||951||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 220.127.116.11||1532||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.1||76||Tuesday, May 3, 2016||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.0||519||Tuesday, March 15, 2016||approved|
|HexChat 2.10.2||694||Monday, December 7, 2015||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.10.1||1896||Sunday, November 9, 2014||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.10.0||510||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|HexChat IRC client 18.104.22.168||448||Monday, December 23, 2013|
|HexChat IRC client 2.9.5||244||Thursday, May 30, 2013|
Discussion for the HexChat IRC client Package
- This discussion is only about HexChat IRC client and the HexChat IRC client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HexChat IRC client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.