Downloads of v 5.31
Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
To install Honeyview, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install honeyview
To upgrade Honeyview, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade honeyview
#Install-VirtualPackage 'honeyview.portable' 'honeyview.install'
Virus Scan Results
- honeyview.5.31.nupkg (903f4054cfb6) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- honeyview.install (≥ 5.31)
|Honeyview 5.31||1290||Sunday, September 30, 2018||approved|
|Honeyview 5.30||454||Friday, September 7, 2018||approved|
|Honeyview 5.28||709||Tuesday, June 26, 2018||approved|
|Honeyview 5.27||491||Monday, May 21, 2018||approved|
|Honeyview 5.26||730||Saturday, February 3, 2018||approved|
|Honeyview 5.25||592||Sunday, November 5, 2017||approved|
|Honeyview 5.24||390||Tuesday, September 12, 2017||approved|
|Honeyview 5.22||380||Sunday, July 2, 2017||approved|
|Honeyview 5.21||328||Monday, May 15, 2017||approved|
|Honeyview 5.20||358||Saturday, April 8, 2017||approved|
|Honeyview 5.18||583||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|Honeyview 5.16||304||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Honeyview 5.14||232||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Honeyview Package
- This discussion is only about Honeyview and the Honeyview package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Honeyview, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.