Downloads of v 1.0.0
hosts is a commandline tool to manage your hosts.txt entries.
To install hosts editor CMD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hosts
To upgrade hosts editor CMD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hosts
md5: FE61F51FAABEC34A81890F56ECDAFA5F | sha1: 3ECFD90AE00D37580BB20240EB832C4E544E8D8F | sha256: 7996629B8F127F8427E155CF3B20158768703E2A644A45B341E3CA7B6A56165D | sha512: 0E317F56CD451F29A1F5289826175B5DC5981237149A280051D5DF87B7AE9177880F978EDB4AA64E04FF667A70BC9D1981E2737BFA3B8E004B8443C7EF799CB9
md5: F4725FDC6E1532D41900EC07BBF164E5 | sha1: 9C1E54D95BF51C609F32179F9824B4CE0278364E | sha256: 2AA40ECA9E98F33B16F5985CF89FD3EE1F6431C30913633B080A8D848AAFF72E | sha512: A6A9A692EB8C11D21E8E214D56A25398788F10B7C6F622572AFDDA5192C24A44447A2676879F98BC12641A168AE297FEFD8CB10D7D41056228D7078F11FC7F82
Virus Scan Results
- hosts.1.0.0.nupkg (de022126f3f5) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hosts.exe (89d966be561e) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Mono.Options.dll (2aa40eca9e98) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2017 René Larch
|hosts editor CMD 1.1.0||388||Saturday, March 25, 2017||approved|
|hosts editor CMD 1.0.0||205||Sunday, March 19, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the hosts editor CMD Package
- This discussion is only about hosts editor CMD and the hosts editor CMD package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hosts editor CMD, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.