Downloads of v 2.2.3
hub is a command line tool that wraps git in order to extend it with extra features and commands that make working with GitHub easier.
$ hub clone github/hub
# expands to:
$ git clone git://github.com/github/hub.git
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Free GitHub.com account for creating or contributing to GitHub repositories.
- Free to use for public projects.
- Private repositories require a paid plan.
To install hub, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hub
To upgrade hub, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hub
$packageName = 'hub' $url = 'https://github.com/github/hub/releases/download/v2.2.3/hub-windows-386-2.2.3.zip' $checksum = '290b607ba46221f23e9b12f036487152' $checksumType = 'md5' $url64 = 'https://github.com/github/hub/releases/download/v2.2.3/hub-windows-amd64-2.2.3.zip' $checksum64 = 'cbd1492719ccef7d8895dd2bd39720be' $checksumType64 = 'md5' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- hub.2.2.3.nupkg (ca648518afb5) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hub-windows-amd64-2.2.3.zip (e6c3ed06a7ce) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hub-windows-386-2.2.3.zip (b4dc172880bf) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- git (≥ 1.7.3)
© 2009 Chris Wanstrath
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Hub 2.11.2||72||Sunday, April 14, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.11.1||144||Friday, March 29, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.11.0||31||Friday, March 29, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.10.1||20||Thursday, March 28, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.10.0||246||Sunday, February 24, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.9.0||115||Wednesday, February 13, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.8.4||156||Monday, January 28, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.8.3||49||Saturday, January 26, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.7.1||103||Friday, January 18, 2019||approved|
|Hub 2.7.0||163||Friday, December 28, 2018||approved|
|Hub 2.6.1||129||Tuesday, December 11, 2018||approved|
|Hub 2.6.0||236||Wednesday, October 31, 2018||approved|
|Hub 2.5.1||240||Sunday, September 23, 2018||approved|
|hub 2.2.9||3795||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|hub 2.2.5||447||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|hub 2.2.4||219||Thursday, August 11, 2016||approved|
|hub 2.2.3||311||Saturday, February 20, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the hub Package
- This discussion is only about hub and the hub package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hub, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.