Downloads of v 1.47
The IconsExtract utility scans the files and folders on your computer, and extract the icons and cursors stored in EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL, and in other file types.
You can save the extracted icons to ICO files (or CUR files for cursors), or copy the image of a single icon into the clipboard.
To install IconsExtract (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install iconsext.portable
To upgrade IconsExtract (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade iconsext.portable
$packageName = 'iconsext.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iconsext.zip' $checksum = '97582531dd0176e312f3a8b101e50d02224970aec5030f0e0ff2ac767f572981' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "iconsext.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- iconsext.exe (e22afd680ce7) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iconsext.zip (97582531dd01) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iconsext.portable.1.47.nupkg (1456a3eca933) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
|IconsExtract (Portable) 1.47||403||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the IconsExtract (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about IconsExtract (Portable) and the IconsExtract (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IconsExtract (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.