Downloads of v 1.6.3
iCopy is a free Windows application that lets you combine your scanner and printer into a powerful copy machine. With a single click, you can directly print your copies or save them to image or PDF files.
- Simple and quick interface
- Scanning mode selection
- Run by pressing scanner button
- Resolution, brightness and contrast, scaling settings
- Scan Multiple Pages before printing, including ADF support
- Scan duplex (with compatible scanners)
- Scan to file function
- Scan to PDF with no external software
- Preview function
- Command-line parameters
- No installation needed and little hard disk space required
- Compatible with all WIA scanners and all printers
iCopy can be run as a Windows application, but its functionality can entirely be controlled from the command line. See the documentation for details.
To install iCopy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install icopy
To upgrade iCopy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade icopy
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- icopy.1.6.3.nupkg (c4d7c8138c97) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2007 Matteo Rossi
|iCopy 1.6.5||4||Wednesday, June 19, 2019||submitted|
|iCopy 1.6.3||390||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the iCopy Package
- This discussion is only about iCopy and the iCopy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or iCopy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.