Downloads of v 2.0
IIS Crypto is a free tool that gives administrators the ability to enable or disable protocols, ciphers, hashes and key exchange algorithms on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. It also lets you reorder SSL/TLS cipher suites offered by IIS, implement best practices with a single click and test your website. This package installs the .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 binaries.
To install Nartac IIS Crypto, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install iiscrypto
To upgrade Nartac IIS Crypto, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade iiscrypto
$packageName = 'iiscrypto-commandline' $toolsPath = (Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $localFile = Join-Path $toolsPath "iiscrypto.exe" $localFile40 = Join-Path $toolsPath "iiscrypto40.exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $localFile 'https://www.nartac.com/Products/IISCrypto/IISCrypto.exe' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $localFile40 'https://www.nartac.com/Products/IISCrypto/IISCrypto40.exe'
Virus Scan Results
- iiscrypto.2.0.nupkg (3a4d10950028) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- IISCrypto.exe (537d2f7b9c49) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Nartac IIS Crypto 2.0||1798||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|Nartac IIS Crypto 188.8.131.52||533||Thursday, January 22, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Nartac IIS Crypto Package
- This discussion is only about Nartac IIS Crypto and the Nartac IIS Crypto package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nartac IIS Crypto, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.