Downloads of v 2.10.526.4
ILMerge is a utility that can be used to merge multiple .NET assemblies into a single assembly. ILMerge takes a set of input assemblies and merges them into one target assembly. The first assembly in the list of input assemblies is the primary assembly. When the primary assembly is an executable, then the target assembly is created as an executable with the same entry point as the primary assembly. Also, if the primary assembly has a strong name, and a .snk file is provided, then the target assembly is re-signed with the specified key so that it also has a strong name.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey). | This package is only contains automation to get ILMerge from the official location and therefore should not violate the License Terms in any way. Installing this package is your acceptance of the license terms included with the application.
| This is not a silent installer.
To install ILMerge, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ilmerge
To upgrade ILMerge, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ilmerge
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|ILMerge 2.12.0803||1239||Tuesday, August 21, 2012||approved|
|ILMerge 2.11.1103.1||275||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.11.1103||92||Sunday, November 20, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.4||312||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.3||120||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.2||120||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.1||100||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ilmerge 2.10.526||114||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ILMerge Package
- This discussion is only about ILMerge and the ILMerge package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ILMerge, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.