Downloads of v 1.12
ImageCacheViewer is a simple tool that scans the cache of your Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome), and lists the images displayed in the Web sites that you recently visited.
For every cached image file, the following information is displayed: URL of the image, Web browser that was used to visit the page, image type, date/time of the image, browsing time, and file size.
When selecting a cache item in the upper pane of ImageCacheViewer, the image is displayed in the lower pane, and you can copy the image to the clipboard by pressing Ctrl+M.
To install ImageCacheViewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install imagecacheviewer
To upgrade ImageCacheViewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade imagecacheviewer
$packageName = 'imagecacheviewer' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/imagecacheviewer.zip' $checksum = '3e79e836bbab9fc8f8c92f142ed282589251fc86ff16bebf1fef3851b4b1ed05' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- imagecacheviewer.1.12.nupkg (544a8eb316a1) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imagecacheviewer.exe (ea883b556134) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imagecacheviewer.zip (3e79e836bbab) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2014 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ImageCacheViewer 1.12||162||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|ImageCacheViewer 1.10||133||Friday, January 15, 2016||approved|
|ImageCacheViewer 1.08||149||Friday, June 12, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ImageCacheViewer Package
- This discussion is only about ImageCacheViewer and the ImageCacheViewer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ImageCacheViewer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.