Downloads of v 3.0.4802
Image Resizer for Windows is a utility that lets you resize one or more selected image files directly from Windows Explorer by right-clicking. I created it so that modern Windows users could regain the joy they left behind with Microsoft's Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP.
To install Image Resizer for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install imageresizerapp
To upgrade Image Resizer for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade imageresizerapp
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'imageresizerapp' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -SilentArgs '/quiet /norestart' ` -Url 'https://github.com/bricelam/ImageResizer/releases/download/v3.0/ImageResizerSetup-3.0.exe' ` -Checksum '9E23E07E042943E1862B86D8C9DC05483A118938F5B19F359CB8F9AA6A14A452' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256'
Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'imageresizerapp' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '/quiet /norestart /uninstall' ` -File (((Get-UninstallRegistryKey 'Image Resizer for Windows').UninstallString -split '"'))
Virus Scan Results
- ImageResizerSetup-3.0.exe (9e23e07e0429) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imageresizerapp.3.0.4802.nupkg (d635ca4e7c0e) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Image Resizer for Windows 3.0.4802||14366||Monday, August 15, 2016||approved|
|Image Resizer for Windows 3.0||2836||Monday, May 6, 2013|
Discussion for the Image Resizer for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about Image Resizer for Windows and the Image Resizer for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Image Resizer for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.