Downloads of v 1.0.1
A text viewer application that has been carefully designed around its main task: viewing and presenting NFO files. It comes with three different view modes (Rendered, Classic and Text Only), export functionality and lots of options! All Windows versions starting with Windows XP are supported. iNFekt works very well with any Windows version and is available in a native 64 bit flavor.
- Display NFO files of all common charsets (including CP 437 and Unicode)
- Fix and display many broken encodings that other viewers choke on
- You can fine-tune colors for text, background, block art and more
- Clickable hyperlinks, including links that span multiple lines
- Enhanced rendering mode / Classic mode / Text-only mode
- Basic ANSI Art support (16+ colors)
- Built-in zoom
- Export functionality
- Auto-refresh and browse folder features
- Integrated updater
- Free and Open Source
- Portable versions available
- Command line version for easy conversions to PNG, Unicode, HTML, PDF...
To install iNFekt NFO Viewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install infekt
To upgrade iNFekt NFO Viewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade infekt
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` 'infekt' ` 'exe' ` '/verysilent /norestart /tasks="nfoassoc,dizassoc,ansiassoc,cppredist2017"' ` 'https://syndicode.org/infekt/downloads/v1.0.1/iNFekt-v1.0.1-setup.exe' ` -checksum 'CFE3B5639BAAE17301645E946386FFCEBD3C246CA164E8999409082C0107531D' ` -checksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- iNFekt-v1.0.1-setup.exe (cfe3b5639baa) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- infekt.1.0.1.nupkg (64afd87ce5f9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|iNFekt NFO Viewer 1.0.1||279||Monday, April 2, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the iNFekt NFO Viewer Package
- This discussion is only about iNFekt NFO Viewer and the iNFekt NFO Viewer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or iNFekt NFO Viewer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.