Downloads of v 1.30
InstalledCodec is a small utility displays the list of all Codec drivers and DirectShow filters currently installed on your system.
For each component the following information is displayed: Display Name, Type, Disabled Status, Installed/Modified Time, Description, Company Name, Filename, and more...
It allows you to easily disable or enable any Codec/DirectShow component or export the list into text/xml/html file.
To install InstalledCodec, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install installedcodec
To upgrade InstalledCodec, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade installedcodec
$packageName = 'installedcodec' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/installedcodec.zip' $checksum = '7b320006506bf251ee302cfbdda846a8390364ce' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/installedcodec-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '1ad96c02c69c2629bfa21b43eb7dc9fbf0d10cd2' $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- installedcodec.1.30.nupkg (a73aaba32f70) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- installedcodec-x64.zip (08105602e668) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- installedcodec.zip (c0381e687f67) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
|InstalledCodec 1.30||488||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the InstalledCodec Package
- This discussion is only about InstalledCodec and the InstalledCodec package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or InstalledCodec, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.