Downloads of v 1.75
Instant Eyedropper is a free software tool for webmasters that will identify and automatically paste to the clipboard the HTML color code of any pixel on the screen with just a single mouse click.
Identifying the color code of an object on the screen is usually an involved, multistep process: You press the Print Screen key to copy a screenshot to the clipboard, load a graphics-editing program, create a new file, paste the screenshot from the clipboard, zoom in on the object, use the "Pick Color" tool, and finally copy the HTML code of the color to the clipboard.
Webmasters may repeat this operation many times a day. Just imagine how much time can be saved by using Instant Eyedropper to do the same thing with a Single Click!
To install instanteyedropper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install instanteyedropper
To upgrade instanteyedropper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade instanteyedropper
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- instanteyedropper.1.75.nupkg (287a37824177) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- instanteyedropper.app (= 1.75)
|instanteyedropper 1.75||1188||Friday, July 27, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the instanteyedropper Package
- This discussion is only about instanteyedropper and the instanteyedropper package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or instanteyedropper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.