Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 17.8.8:
14 Sep 2017
- Invantive Software B.V.
Tags:invantive dotnet optimizer ngen
Invantive Dotnet Optimizer
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 10 Oct 2017.
Free Graphical User Interface for NGEN
Invantive Dotnet Optimizer provides a graphical user interface to NGEN. It allows you to easily optimize the start time of your Microsoft .NET applications by pre-compiling the executable and related assemblies into native code.
#32 and 64 bit native versions
The Dotnet Optimizer always generates both 32 and 64 bit native versions of your code, since subtleties in how .NET chooses the runtime version easily impact the performance perceived by your end users. The Invantive Dotnet Optimizer ensures your users wait till the compilation into native code has been finished.
# Easy to bundle
You can facilitate your end users by packaging the executable as a resource in your assembly. From the menu, you can unpack it and run it with elevated privileges. The Invantive Dotnet Optimizer has been tested to correctly process ClickOnce applications as well as VSTO-based add-ins for Microsoft Office deployed through ClickOnce.
md5: F77B286B9B3853CB7E670B6F86801B8C | sha1: 8303511C93D727E9B8A8132070EF75D854319875 | sha256: 3347F8A04014E21B1B683B7C75E17D5B757A85EF4EED7B920758CD4F7D7770AA | sha512: DF768F31AF0F02069B60C6248B71F8A3A1EE9DDCF0AA34148D0DAD6581C6E0851CF24BF549EC7A99E784991F487D0699B53D2CC37D745CE2E7D529DC4F811001
<?xml version="1.0"?> <!-- $Id: app.config 1058 2010-10-27 10:01:46Z pho $ (C) 2004-2015 Invantive Software BV, the Netherlands (www.invantive.com). --> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="EnableWindowsFormsHighDpiAutoResizing" value="true"/> </appSettings> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2"/> </startup> <runtime> <gcAllowVeryLargeObjects enabled="true"/> <gcServer enabled="true"/> <!-- .NET 4.6 improve HDPI --> <AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.MS.Internal.DoNotApplyLayoutRoundingToMarginsAndBorderThickness=false" /> </runtime> </configuration>
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. The files are created, maintained and signed by Invantive Software B.V., which has granted Invantive B.V. a non-exclusive distribution of the software.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- invantive-dotnet-optimizer.17.8.8.nupkg (77ee781114a0) - ## / 61
- Invantive.Optimizer.exe (3347f8a04014) - ## / 65
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Invantive Dotnet Optimizer 17.8.8||573||Thursday, September 14, 2017||Approved|
(C) Copyright 2004-2017 Invantive Software B.V., the Netherlands. All rights reserved.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Invantive Dotnet Optimizer and the Invantive Dotnet Optimizer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Invantive Dotnet Optimizer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.