Downloads of v 1.7.1
io.js is an npm compatible platform originally based on node.js™.
To install io.js, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install io.js
To upgrade io.js, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade io.js
# io.js on Chocolatey NuGet [io.js](https://iojs.org/) is an npm compatible platform originally based on node.js™ [Chocolatey NuGet](https://chocolatey.org/) is a Windows package manager ## install ```console C:\> choco install io.js ``` Chocolatey works best from an elevated permissions PowerShell console. ## problems and issues If you have a problem installing io.js using this package, please open a GitHub issue at https://github.com/jden/chocolatey-io.js/issues ## maintainer @jden <[email protected]> ## license Any of the scripts, configuration, and code in this repo are public domain CC-0 except where noted. [io.js has its own license](https://github.com/iojs/io.js/blob/v1.x/LICENSE)
$packageName = 'io.js' $fileType = 'msi' $url32 = 'https://iojs.org/dist/v1.7.1/iojs-v1.7.1-x86.msi' $url64 = 'https://iojs.org/dist/v1.7.1/iojs-v1.7.1-x64.msi' $silentArgs = '/quiet' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType "$silentArgs" "$url32" "$url64"
Virus Scan Results
- io.js.1.7.1.nupkg (1989af4a0108) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iojs-v1.7.1-x64.msi (8055e858be89) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iojs-v1.7.1-x86.msi (0f00fcee59d3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|io.js 3.0.0||916||Tuesday, August 4, 2015||approved|
|io.js 2.4.0||354||Monday, July 20, 2015||approved|
|io.js 2.2.1||455||Tuesday, June 9, 2015||approved|
|io.js 2.0.1||411||Wednesday, May 13, 2015||approved|
|io.js 2.0.0||337||Tuesday, May 5, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.8.1||345||Wednesday, April 22, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.7.1||332||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.6.4||275||Saturday, April 11, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.6.2||390||Thursday, March 26, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.3.0||407||Friday, February 20, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.2.0||325||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.1.0||311||Thursday, February 5, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.0.4||334||Sunday, January 25, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.0.3||247||Tuesday, January 20, 2015||approved|
|io.js 1.0.2||265||Sunday, January 25, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the io.js Package
- This discussion is only about io.js and the io.js package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or io.js, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.