Downloads of v 1.47
IPInfoOffline Allows you to view information about IP addresses, without connecting any external server.
It uses a compressed IP addresses database that is stored inside the exe file.
For each IP address, the following information is displayed: IP block range, Organization (RIPE, ARIN, APNIC, LACNIC or AFRINIC), Assigned Date, Country Name, and Country Code.
After retrieving the information about the desired IP addresses, You can copy the information to the clipboard, or save it into text/html/xml/csv file.
To install IPInfoOffline, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ipinfooffline
To upgrade IPInfoOffline, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ipinfooffline
$packageName = 'ipinfooffline' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/ipinfooffline.zip' $checksum = 'b0a2048c32cbd620a28f8369c780659264c21570564b8003498529daf2f3be41' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- ipinfooffline.1.47.nupkg (01d863ab70b9) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ipinfooffline.zip (b0a2048c32cb) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|IPInfoOffline 1.47||82||Saturday, July 28, 2018||approved|
|IPInfoOffline 1.46||171||Friday, February 16, 2018||approved|
|IPInfoOffline 1.44||280||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|IPInfoOffline 1.43||230||Sunday, May 1, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the IPInfoOffline Package
- This discussion is only about IPInfoOffline and the IPInfoOffline package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IPInfoOffline, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.