Downloads of v 1.85
IPNetInfo is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
To install IPNetInfo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ipnetinfo
To upgrade IPNetInfo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ipnetinfo
Virus Scan Results
- ipnetinfo.1.85.nupkg (01163824f87d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ipnetinfo.install (= 1.85)
© 2004 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|IPNetInfo 1.85||97||Sunday, March 3, 2019||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.78||336||Friday, February 16, 2018||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.77||231||Saturday, September 23, 2017||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.76||218||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.75||298||Saturday, January 21, 2017||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.73||268||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.72||231||Friday, April 29, 2016||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.71||240||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.70||216||Sunday, February 28, 2016||approved|
|IPNetInfo 1.66||262||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the IPNetInfo Package
- This discussion is only about IPNetInfo and the IPNetInfo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IPNetInfo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.