Downloads of v 0.6.1
ISOWriter utility is designed as a command-line-based alternative to the GUI-based ISO Recorder. It has has been designed to allow for unattended operations from batch files. A non-zero exit code is returned on failure. CreateCD utility uses the same APIs and interfaces as Windows Shell CD/DVD burn engine.
To install ISO Writer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install isowriter
To upgrade ISO Writer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade isowriter
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'isowriter' ` -Url 'http://alexfeinman.com/download/ISORecorder/ISOWriter.0.6.1.0.zip' ` -Checksum '1983E9144BFF25571B9D4897F82406AC68B2A016B3458D4D7210DE014F18DA2B' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content
Virus Scan Results
- isowriter.0.6.1.nupkg (eb79050b50bc) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ISOWriter.exe (166e28f20ad8) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ISOWriter.0.6.1.0.zip (1983e9144bff) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|ISO Writer 0.6.1||129||Friday, February 10, 2017||approved|
|ISO Writer 0.5.1.1||375||Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|ISO Writer 0.5.1||242||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
Discussion for the ISO Writer Package
- This discussion is only about ISO Writer and the ISO Writer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ISO Writer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.