Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Started back in 2007 the software has continually evolved and improved to become a robust, feature rich solution.
The number one use of iSpy is small business security, but home monitoring, neighborhood watch, checking in on the kids, desktop monitoring, nanny-watch and mobile access through a iSpyConnect.com are valued features.
Facial recognition and detection of changes in lighting and audio offer the subtleties that set the software apart from competitors.
Getting started with iSpy is easy: all you need is a webcam or IP camera connected to your computer or network.
iSpy connects to the camera and shows the live view. You can then define specific areas of the video that iSpy should watch for movement, and set a threshold value for the amount of motion that would trigger automatic recording. iSpy can also operate in always-recording or manual-recording modes and supports scheduling and remote access (with an iSpyConnect subscription)
iSpy was designed to provide a low-cost alternative to expensive surveillance systems. It has become a highly scalable application that can be tailored to record and take actions on specific incidents as defined by the user either locally or remotely.
To install iSpy (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ispy
To upgrade iSpy (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ispy
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'iSpy' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'http://ispydata.blob.core.windows.net/downloads/iSpy_6_5_0_0.zip' $url64 = 'http://ispydata.blob.core.windows.net/downloads/iSpy64_6_5_0_0.zip' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $toolsDir $url64 $silentArgs ='/s' # /s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT -s - try any of these to get the silent installer Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage $packageName $silentArgs $toolsDir
Virus Scan Results
- ispy.126.96.36.199.nupkg (2d93107e2075) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iSpy64_6_5_0_0.zip (920a0beff769) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- iSpy_6_5_0_0.zip (07aee8e958a2) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|iSpy (Install) 188.8.131.52||622||Friday, January 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the iSpy (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about iSpy (Install) and the iSpy (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or iSpy (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.