Downloads of v 22.214.171.12490622
No more databases, comment moderation, or pesky updates to install—just your content.
How Jekyll works →
Permalinks, categories, pages, posts, and custom layouts are all first-class citizens here.
Migrate your blog →
Free hosting with GitHub Pages
Sick of dealing with hosting companies? GitHub Pages are powered by Jekyll, so you can easily deploy your site using GitHub for free—custom domain name and all.
Learn more about GitHub Pages →
To install Jekyll, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jekyll
To upgrade Jekyll, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jekyll
refreshenv ridk install 3 gem install bundler gem install jekyll -v 3.8.5 Write-Warning @' ### Jekyll - QUICKSTART ### > jekyll new c:\srv\www\mywebsite > cd c:\srv\www\mywebsite > bundle exec jekyll serve - Browse to http://localhost:4000 ################################# '@
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; gem uninstall bundler jekyll jekyll-feed jekyll-sass-converter jekyll-seo-tag jekyll-watch minima -x
Virus Scan Results
- jekyll.126.96.36.19990622.nupkg (d6ae27e1c2fe) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2019 under the terms of the MIT License.
|Jekyll 188.8.131.5290622||108||Saturday, June 22, 2019||approved|
|Jekyll 3.8.5||257||Sunday, May 26, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Jekyll Package
- This discussion is only about Jekyll and the Jekyll package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Jekyll, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.