Downloads of v 2.10.5550.20180405
Jitsi (formerly SIP Communicator) is a free and open source multiplatform voice (VoIP), videoconferencing and instant messaging application for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It supports several popular instant messaging and telephony protocols, including open recognised encryption protocols for chat (OTR) and voice/video/streaming and voice/video conferencing (SIP/RTP/SRTP/ZRTP), as well as built-in IPv6, NAT traversal and DNSSEC. Jitsi and its source code are released under the terms of the LGPL.
To install Jitsi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jitsi
To upgrade Jitsi, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jitsi
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- jitsi-2.10.5550-x64.msi (cf0afa658974) - ## / 44 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jitsi-2.10.5550-x86.msi (f0aabb9f32e9) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jitsi.2.10.5550.20180405.nupkg (715c684268d7) - ## / 47 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chocolatey (≥ 0.10.5)
2004–2012 Emil Ivov
|Jitsi 2.10.5550.20180405||3385||Thursday, April 5, 2018||approved|
|Jitsi 2.10.5550||3449||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||approved|
|Jitsi 2.8.5426||1260||Thursday, March 19, 2015||approved|
|Jitsi 2.6.5390||437||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
|Jitsi 2.4.4997.20140504||636||Saturday, May 3, 2014|
|Jitsi 2.4.4997||385||Tuesday, January 7, 2014|
|Jitsi 2.2.4603.961501||384||Thursday, June 6, 2013|
|Jitsi 2.2.4603.9615||325||Wednesday, May 8, 2013|
|Jitsi 2.0.4506.10553||316||Thursday, April 18, 2013|
Discussion for the Jitsi Package
- This discussion is only about Jitsi and the Jitsi package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Jitsi, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.