Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
JRuby is a 100 % Java implementation of the Ruby programming language. It is Ruby for the JVM.
To install JRuby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jruby
To upgrade JRuby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jruby
$packageName = 'jruby' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://jruby.org.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/188.8.131.52/jruby_windows_9_1_2_0.exe' $url64 = 'http://jruby.org.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/184.108.40.206/jruby_windows_x64_9_1_2_0.exe' $silentArgs = '-q' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- jruby.220.127.116.11.nupkg (f3e580f04b8f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jruby_windows_x64_9_1_2_0.exe (036dbbeb9316) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jruby_windows_9_1_2_0.exe (6f35c51d0613) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- javaruntime (≥ 7.0.51)
|JRuby 18.104.22.168||1769||Friday, May 27, 2016||approved|
|JRuby 22.214.171.124||171||Thursday, May 19, 2016||approved|
|JRuby 126.96.36.199||205||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|JRuby 188.8.131.52||441||Tuesday, January 26, 2016||approved|
|JRuby 184.108.40.206||289||Friday, November 13, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 220.127.116.11||234||Wednesday, October 21, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 18.104.22.168||317||Wednesday, September 2, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 22.214.171.124||243||Wednesday, July 22, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 126.96.36.199-rc2||233||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 188.8.131.52-rc1||259||Thursday, June 11, 2015||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.18||532||Tuesday, December 23, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.17||262||Thursday, December 11, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 184.108.40.206||229||Tuesday, December 9, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 220.127.116.11||330||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.16||258||Thursday, October 2, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.10||376||Thursday, January 16, 2014||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.4||410||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|JRuby 1.7.1||297||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|JRuby 1.6.4||645||Thursday, October 13, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the JRuby Package
- This discussion is only about JRuby and the JRuby package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or JRuby, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.