Downloads of v 5.3.1
Built on modern open source technology, the KDevelop IDE offers a seamless development environment to programmers that work on projects of any size. It helps you get the job done while staying out of your way.
At the core of KDevelop lies the combination of an advanced editor with semantic code analysis, which delivers an enriched programming experience thanks to a deep understanding of your project. Additionally, KDevelop offers different workflows to assist the coder during the development process. It helps improve the code's quality, verify its functionality and then deploy it anywhere.
Free of Charge, Open Source
KDevelop is available free of charge and is licensed under the GNU GPL.
We are a proud member of the KDE Community.
KDevelop is a feature-full, plugin extensible IDE for C/C++ and many other programming languages. Supported platforms include Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, macOS and other Unix flavors as well as Microsoft Windows. It is based on KDevelop Platform (kdevplatform), the KDE Frameworks and the Qt libraries. It is under development since 1998.
Running under Windows
Screenshot of KDevelop 5 under Windows with the native Windows 10 style
To install KDevelop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kdevelop
To upgrade KDevelop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kdevelop
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- kdevelop.5.3.1.nupkg (98e430441dc6) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- kdevelop.install (= 5.3.1)
Copyright 2016 - All rights reserved
|KDevelop 5.3.2||196||Sunday, March 10, 2019||approved|
|KDevelop 5.3.1||32||Wednesday, April 3, 2019||approved|
|KDevelop 5.2.0||1655||Friday, November 17, 2017||approved|
|KDevelop 126.96.36.199||293||Wednesday, September 20, 2017||approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.2||634||Monday, September 4, 2017||approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.1||501||Monday, June 12, 2017||approved|
|KDevelop 5.1.0||509||Tuesday, March 21, 2017||approved|
|KDevelop 5.0.2||827||Friday, October 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the KDevelop Package
- This discussion is only about KDevelop and the KDevelop package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KDevelop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.