Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
KeePass Password Safe
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
To install KeePass Password Safe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install keepass
To upgrade KeePass Password Safe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade keepass
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
- keepass.install (≥ 2.28 && < 3.0)
|KeePass Password Safe 2.29||17||Sunday, April 19, 2015||waiting|
|KeePass Password Safe 188.8.131.52||1||Tuesday, April 14, 2015||waiting|
|KeePass Password Safe 184.108.40.206||7000||Wednesday, October 15, 2014||approved|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.28||578||Thursday, October 9, 2014|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.27||2794||Friday, July 11, 2014|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.26||2047||Thursday, April 17, 2014|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.25||1596||Wednesday, February 5, 2014|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.24||1424||Sunday, November 3, 2013|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.23.1||170||Friday, October 25, 2013|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.23||868||Sunday, July 21, 2013|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.22||697||Sunday, April 7, 2013|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.21||338||Thursday, February 14, 2013|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.20.1||408||Saturday, October 6, 2012|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.20||166||Saturday, September 8, 2012|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.19||120||Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
|KeePass Password Safe 2.18||181||Saturday, January 7, 2012|
Discussion for the KeePass Password Safe Package
- This discussion is only about KeePass Password Safe and the KeePass Password Safe package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KeePass Password Safe, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.