Downloads of v 1.4
Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator
Ever wanted to quickly and easily define your own keyboard layout for a language Microsoft doesn't support? Or define your own keyboard layout so you can quickly and easily enter your favorite symbols with a simple keystroke? Well, want no more: the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator is here!
The Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator extends the international functionality of Windows Vista by allowing users to:
Create new keyboard layouts from scratch
Base a new layout on an existing one
Modify the functionality of dead keys
Modify an existing keyboard layout (.KLC) file and build a new layout from it
Package the resulting keyboard layouts for subsequent deployment and installation.
To install Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install keyboard-layout-creator
To upgrade Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade keyboard-layout-creator
$packageName = 'keyboard-layout-creator' $fileType = 'msi' $silentArgs = '/qn' $url = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/8/118aedd2-152c-453f-bac9-5dd8fb310870/MSKLC.exe' $unpackDir = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $unpackFile = Join-Path $unpackDir 'mklc.zip' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $unpackFile $url Get-ChocolateyUnzip $unpackFile $unpackDir $fileMsi = Join-Path $unpackDir "MSKLC.msi" $fileExe = Join-Path $unpackDir "setup.exe" Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $fileMsi Remove-Item $unpackFile -Recurse -Force Remove-Item $fileExe -Recurse -Force Remove-Item $fileMsi -Recurse -Force
Virus Scan Results
- keyboard-layout-creator.1.4.nupkg (da0fe0a5a013) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MSKLC.exe (60a709795b3e) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4||335||Monday, January 11, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator and the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.