Downloads of v 0.1.9
An opinionated configuration of console-devel using the ir_black color scheme
To install Kick Ass Console, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kickassconsole
To upgrade Kick Ass Console, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kickassconsole
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- kickassconsole.0.1.9.nupkg (b5a559060fea) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Removed ansicon due to flaky download site.
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.9||1323||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.8||355||Wednesday, June 19, 2013|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.7||302||Tuesday, June 18, 2013|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.6||299||Tuesday, June 18, 2013|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.5||587||Wednesday, March 14, 2012|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.4||317||Monday, February 6, 2012|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.3||331||Monday, February 6, 2012|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.2||296||Monday, February 6, 2012|
|Kick Ass Console 0.1.1||321||Wednesday, February 1, 2012|
Discussion for the Kick Ass Console Package
- This discussion is only about Kick Ass Console and the Kick Ass Console package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Kick Ass Console, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.