Downloads of v 0.5.6
Kiki is a Python/wxPython-based environment for testing regular expressions. Specify a regular expression and a text to match against, and Kiki will highlight the matches using colors and numbers for matched subgroups.
Note: Chocolatey install scripts are located here: https://github.com/tstone2077/kiki-re.chocolatey.git
To install kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kiki-re
To upgrade kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kiki-re
$packageName = 'kiki-re' $url = 'https://kiki-re.googlecode.com/files/kiki-0.5.6-standalone.zip' # download and unpack a zip file Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- kiki-re.0.5.6.nupkg (a65cce97b008) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- kiki-0.5.6-standalone.zip (7b7d1952d243) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing 0.5.6||438||Sunday, December 14, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing Package
- This discussion is only about kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing and the kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or kiki - Free environment for regular expression testing, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.