Downloads of v 3.30
Kindle Previewer is a graphical user interface tool that emulates how books display across Kindle devices and apps. Kindle Previewer makes it easy for publishers to preview the layout of a book and make sure its text displays properly for any orientation or font size to ensure publishers produce and submit the highest quality Kindle books.
As a best practice we recommend you use the Kindle Previewer to review how their books look across all Kindle devices and apps.
Highlights of Kindle Previewer functionality
- Ability to preview your content across Kindle devices and apps
- Support for previewing Kindle Text Pop Ups and Kindle Panel Views
- Accurate rendering of your content across Kindle devices and apps
- Faster previewing through features like Auto flip mode, Image flip mode
- Auto updates for future enhancements
To install Kindle Previewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kindlepreviewer
To upgrade Kindle Previewer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kindlepreviewer
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'kindlepreviewer' ` -Url 'https://s3.amazonaws.com/kindlepreviewer3/KindlePreviewerInstaller.exe' ` -Checksum 'E9C4654C52314F72C1CAB0A60871480BF40931B333B84C0D2A33FF544AF12AF4' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -SilentArgs '/S'
Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'kindlepreviewer' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '/S' ` -File (Get-UninstallRegistryKey -SoftwareName 'Kindle Previewer 3').UninstallString
Virus Scan Results
- kindlepreviewer.3.30.nupkg (478b19312cc4) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- KindlePreviewerInstaller.exe (e9c4654c5231) - ## / 43 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Kindle Previewer 3.30||65||Friday, April 12, 2019||approved|
|Kindle Previewer 3.27||139||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|Kindle Previewer 188.8.131.5260512||488||Wednesday, May 25, 2016||approved|
|Kindle Previewer 184.108.40.206||293||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
|Kindle Previewer 2.94||248||Friday, March 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Kindle Previewer Package
- This discussion is only about Kindle Previewer and the Kindle Previewer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Kindle Previewer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.