Downloads of v 1.6.11
Kubernetes is an open source system for managing containerized applications across multiple hosts, providing basic mechanisms for deployment, maintenance, and scaling of applications. Kubernetes builds upon a decade and a half of experience at Google running production workloads at scale using a system called Borg, combined with best-of-breed ideas and practices from the community.
To install Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kubernetes-cli
To upgrade Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kubernetes-cli
$packageName = 'kubernetes-cli' $url = 'https://dl.k8s.io/v1.6.11/kubernetes-client-windows-386.tar.gz' $url64 = 'https://dl.k8s.io/v1.6.11/kubernetes-client-windows-amd64.tar.gz' $checksum = '7c305dd4d00e877843efa187948c93907d440cf3fcccd31cc18e243c319eec7d' $checksum64 = 'ee27b50a82d845d4e2ddecb401f36e1e47dd0fb8f67c60465e99e8947b740149' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $tempDir = "$toolsDir\temp" # Download and unzip into a temp folder Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" -UnzipLocation "$tempDir" -Url "$url" -Url64 "$url64" -Checksum "$checksum" -ChecksumType "$checksumType" -Checksum64 "$checksum64" -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" # Untar into tools folder Get-ChocolateyUnzip -PackageName "$packageName" -FileFullPath "$tempDir" -Destination "$toolsDir" # Remove temp folder Remove-Item "$tempDir\*" -recurse Remove-Item "$tempDir"
Virus Scan Results
- kubernetes-cli.1.6.11.nupkg (813c42626fde) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- kubernetes-client-windows-amd64.tar.gz (ee27b50a82d8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- kubernetes-client-windows-386.tar.gz (7c305dd4d00e) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
(c) 2017 Kubernetes
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI) Package
- This discussion is only about Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI) and the Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Kubernetes Command Line Interface (CLI), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.