Downloads of v 0.0.20070414
PKZIP-compatible compressor focusing on space over speed. KZIP creates smaller .ZIP files than PKZIP with maximum compression enabled and even beats 7-Zip most of the time. I use a few tricks beyond what your typical compressor will do. The main one is an exhaustive search of all patterns. The other one is my advanced block splitter. ZIP files created with KZIP are compatible with all of the latest .ZIP software - just that if you use KZIP, your file will probably be smaller. Decompression is still very fast, making KZIP the perfect tool for shaving off seconds from download times. What will you do for a byte?
To install kzip, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install kzip
To upgrade kzip, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade kzip
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- kzip.0.0.20070414.nupkg (43a3122e854a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- kzip.exe (29b2d16c3cd1) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|kzip 0.0.20070414||668||Saturday, June 8, 2013|
Discussion for the kzip Package
- This discussion is only about kzip and the kzip package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or kzip, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.