Downloads of v 4.2
LanguageTool, a proof-reading tool for English, German, Polish, Chinese, French, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Danish and more languages
(see http://www.languagetool.org/languages/ for a list)
To install LanguageTool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install languagetool
To upgrade LanguageTool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade languagetool
$packageName = 'languagetool' $url = 'https://languagetool.org/download/LanguageTool-4.2.zip' $destdir = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$destdir" -Checksum 2621801fb4c62f78cc813c17d67c70d39229b8982040b927325754eb7e90135b -ChecksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- languagetool.4.2.nupkg (3f45a00a7f16) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- LanguageTool-4.2.zip (2621801fb4c6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|LanguageTool 4.2||124||Tuesday, June 26, 2018||approved|
|LanguageTool 4.1||233||Tuesday, March 27, 2018||approved|
|LanguageTool 4.0||208||Friday, December 29, 2017||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.9||237||Tuesday, September 26, 2017||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.8||336||Monday, July 10, 2017||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.7||252||Monday, March 27, 2017||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.6||257||Wednesday, December 28, 2016||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.5||361||Friday, September 30, 2016||approved|
|LanguageTool 126.96.36.199||242||Monday, August 22, 2016||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.4||200||Monday, June 27, 2016||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.3||225||Monday, March 28, 2016||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.2||189||Tuesday, December 29, 2015||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.1||190||Monday, September 28, 2015||approved|
|LanguageTool 3.0||241||Monday, June 29, 2015||approved|
|LanguageTool 2.9||263||Monday, March 30, 2015||approved|
|LanguageTool 2.8||251||Saturday, February 21, 2015||approved|
|LanguageTool, a proof-reading tool 188.8.131.524021601||323||Sunday, February 16, 2014|
Discussion for the LanguageTool Package
- This discussion is only about LanguageTool and the LanguageTool package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LanguageTool, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.