Downloads of v 22.214.171.12490511
Laragon - The Dev Environment for Web Artisans
What is Laragon?
Laragon is a portable, isolated, fast & powerful universal development environment for PHP, Node.js, Python, Java, Go, Ruby. It is fast, lightweight, easy-to-use and easy-to-extend.
Laragon is great for building and managing modern web applications. It is focused on performance - designed around stability, simplicity, flexibility and freedom.
Laragon is very lightweight and will stay as lean as possible. The core binary itself is less than 2MB and uses less than 4MB RAM when running.
Laragon doesn't use Windows services. It has its own
service orchestration which manages services asynchronously and non-blocking so you'll find things run fast & smoothly with Laragon.
- Pretty URLs
You can move Laragon folder around (to another disks, to another laptops, sync to Cloud,...) without any worries.
Laragon has an isolated environment with your OS - it will keep your system clean.
- Easy Operation
Unlike others which pre-config for you, Laragon
auto-configsall the complicated things. That why you can add another versions of PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Go, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB,... effortlessly.
- Modern & Powerful
Laragon comes with modern architect which is suitable to build modern web apps. You can work with both Apache & Nginx as they are fully-managed.
Also, Laragon makes things a lot easier:
- Wanna have a Wordpress CMS? Just 1 click.
- Wanna show your local project to customers? Just 1 click.
- Wanna enable/disable a PHP extension? Just 1 click.
Laragon is trully isolated & portable. However, you may need to use the installer as it will detect and install missing run-time components that are required to run C++ applications built using Visual Studio such as
PHP, Apache for you.
Laragon starts instantly. You can set Laragon autorun when Windows starts. When running, Laragon uses just a little amount of your RAM.
Here is the GUI of Laragon:
- Laragon is very easy to install & upgrade. Just download the latest version and click
Next, Next, Next...
- Laragon is very easy to use. For almost time, it will work out-of-the-box that you don't need to touch any configuration files.
- Laragon is very easy to extend. You can add other services to your current stack by just extracting them to
To install Laragon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install laragon
To upgrade Laragon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade laragon
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- laragon.126.96.36.19990511.nupkg (2d5cb6bf3bc5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- laragon.install (= 188.8.131.5290511)
Copyright © 2019 leokhoa
|Laragon 184.108.40.20690511||109||Saturday, May 11, 2019||approved|
|Laragon 4.0.14||28||Thursday, May 9, 2019||approved|
|Laragon 4.0.12||103||Saturday, March 16, 2019||approved|
|Laragon 4.0||17||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Laragon Package
- This discussion is only about Laragon and the Laragon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Laragon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.