Downloads of v 0.8.4
In the process of developing the Digital Library of Mathematical Functions, NIST had needed a means of transforming the LaTeX sources of our material into XML which would be used for further manipulations, rearrangements and construction of the web site. In particular, a true ‘Digital Library’ should focus on the semantics of the material, and so NIST should convert the mathematical material into both content and presentation MathML. At the time, there found no software suitable to our needs, so NIST began development of LaTeXML in-house.
To install LaTeXML, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install latexml
To upgrade LaTeXML, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade latexml
$Strawberry = "C:\Strawberry" $env:Path = "$Strawberry\c\bin;$Strawberry\perl\site\bin;$Strawberry\perl\bin;$Env:Path" & cpanm [email protected]$Env:ChocolateyPackageVersion Get-Command latexml | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Definition
$Strawberry = "C:\Strawberry" $env:Path = "$Strawberry\c\bin;$Strawberry\perl\site\bin;$Strawberry\perl\bin;$Env:Path" & $Strawberry\perl\bin\cpanm.bat --verbose --uninstall --force [email protected]$Env:ChocolateyPackageVersion
Virus Scan Results
- latexml.0.8.4.nupkg (89c21df0db07) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|LaTeXML 0.8.4||580||Monday, July 15, 2019||approved|
|LaTeXML 0.8.3||524||Thursday, March 14, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the LaTeXML Package
- This discussion is only about LaTeXML and the LaTeXML package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LaTeXML, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.