Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
The LDAP Explorer is a small utility written in .Net (using c#) that allows you to navigate a LDAP Directory.
It has been tested on Active Directory (win2000 and win2003), Novell E-Directory and OpenLDAP 2.X directory server. It should also work on other Directory Servers.
This utility is very useful when writing application/website that use Active Directory or LDAP as you can navigate the directory and inspect properties of any object in the tree.
To install LDAP Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ldapexplorer
To upgrade LDAP Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ldapexplorer
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ldapexplorer.22.214.171.124.nupkg (c5333358154c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- LDAPExplorer.exe (7f75495c230d) - ## / 43 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|LDAP Explorer 126.96.36.199||1723||Wednesday, July 24, 2013|
Discussion for the LDAP Explorer Package
- This discussion is only about LDAP Explorer and the LDAP Explorer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LDAP Explorer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.