Downloads of v 4.8.0
PLEASE NOTE: these binaries are unofffical windows builds from https://nwgat.ninja/lftp-for-windows/
LFTP is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. It supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. GNU Readline library is used for input.
Every operation in lftp is reliable, that is any non-fatal error is handled and the operation is retried automatically. So if downloading breaks, it will be restarted from the point automatically. Even if ftp server does not support REST command, lftp will try to retrieve the file from the very beginning until the file is transferred completely. This is useful for dynamic-ip machines which change their IP addresses quite often, and for sites with very bad internet connectivity.
To install lftp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install lftp
To upgrade lftp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade lftp
$packageName = 'lftp' $url = 'https://f001.backblazeb2.com/file/nwgat-cdn/lftp/win32/lftp-4.8.0.win32-openssl.zip' $url64 = 'https://f001.backblazeb2.com/file/nwgat-cdn/lftp/win64/lftp-4.8.0.win64-openssl.zip' $checksum = 'A88A1A694A907CE7226836F8CB12A919' $checksum64 = '0C19C8DD3D296C8253116D4AD4877F79' $installDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$installDir" "$url64" $checksum
Virus Scan Results
- lftp.4.8.0.nupkg (ff3d1ef39ff0) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- lftp-4.8.0.win64-openssl.zip (5d3b11ef3c87) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- lftp-4.8.0.win32-openssl.zip (a014f7cd223d) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Version 4.8.0 - 2017-07-10
mirror: improved performance of --scan-all-first for big trees.
mirror: new --flat option to flatten the target directory structure.
mmv: new command for file moving; redirect mv to mmv in certain cases.
fixed compilation with newer openssl (1.1.0 and later).
du: allow multiple --exclude options to be combined.
new setting cmd:nullglob for `glob' command prefix.
http: use proppatch to set last-modified property.
new settings net:connection-limit-timer and ftp:too-many-re.
ftp: dynamically ajust connection limit.
ftp: fixed core dump on LINK/SYMLINK when the command is not supported.
get1: fixed -o option.
sftp,fish: connect-program setting is now passed to the shell for execution.
get/mget/put/mput: add -P option for parallel transfers and long options.
appimage: new make target for making an AppImage file.
fixed "local glob".
|lftp 4.8.0||2653||Monday, July 17, 2017||approved|
|lftp 4.7.7||599||Thursday, April 6, 2017||approved|
|lftp 4.7.5||1028||Saturday, January 7, 2017||approved|
|lftp 4.6.6||614||Friday, August 12, 2016||approved|
|lftp 4.6.5||504||Thursday, December 10, 2015||approved|
|lftp 4.6.4||268||Tuesday, November 10, 2015||approved|
|lftp 4.6.1||351||Monday, March 9, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the lftp Package
- This discussion is only about lftp and the lftp package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or lftp, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.