Downloads of v 22.214.171.12450530
LinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows to create bootable USB flash drives or immediate virtualized instances of Linux distributions.
- No reboot needed; built-in virtualization lets you run your Linux within Windows
- Intelligent processing: LiLi works with many Linux, even if they are not officially supported
- Hidden installation: LiLi hides the Linux installation, your USB key stays clean
- File integrity: tells you if your ISO is corrupted
- Keeps your data on your USB device (formats only if needed)
- Intelligent formatting: can format disks bigger than 32 GB
- Auto-update: automatic updates when new Linux distributions are available
- Works with .IMG files (experimental)
Supports hundreds of Linux distributions: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/supported-linuxes
Not able to create bootable images of BSD, Mac OSX, or Microsoft Windows operating systems.
To install LinuxLive USB Creator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install lili
To upgrade LinuxLive USB Creator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade lili
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- lili.126.96.36.19950530.nupkg (33e3703974bc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- lili.install (= 188.8.131.5250530)
© 2013 Thibaut Lauzière
- Remove install/uninstall scripts; lili is a metapackage (not yet implemented as of chocolatey-0.9.9.6)
- Cleaned up program release links
- Fix by dtgm
|LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.4||2022||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|LinuxLive USB Creator 184.108.40.20650530||510||Saturday, May 30, 2015||approved|
|LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.3||288||Tuesday, April 28, 2015||approved|
|LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.2||470||Monday, February 16, 2015||approved|
|LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.1||370||Wednesday, December 31, 2014||approved|
|LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.0||278||Wednesday, December 31, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the LinuxLive USB Creator Package
- This discussion is only about LinuxLive USB Creator and the LinuxLive USB Creator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LinuxLive USB Creator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.