Downloads of v 1.26
LiveContactsView is a small utility that allows you to view the details of all contacts in your Windows Live Messenger.
For each contact, LiveContactsView display the following fields: Email address, nickname, quick name, first name, last name, and more.
You can easily select one or more contacts and then export them into text/xml/html/csv file, or copy them into the clipboard and then paste them into Excel or to other spreadsheet application.
To install LiveContactsView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install livecontactsview
To upgrade LiveContactsView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade livecontactsview
$packageName = 'livecontactsview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/livecontactsview.zip' $checksum = '1265a7afa63051a09e5fd95d3996a0b4f772345f' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- livecontactsview.1.26.nupkg (54338f42171f) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- livecontactsview.exe (62160c59d186) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- livecontactsview.zip (8cc89f10e002) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2009 NirSoft
|LiveContactsView 1.26||390||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the LiveContactsView Package
- This discussion is only about LiveContactsView and the LiveContactsView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LiveContactsView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.