Downloads of v 1.0.2
LockHunter is a foolproof file unlocker. It is a free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason. Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install LockHunter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install lockhunter
To upgrade LockHunter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade lockhunter
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- lockhunter.1.0.2.nupkg (55dd147afea3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|LockHunter 3.1.1||9922||Tuesday, November 26, 2013||approved|
|LockHunter 3.0.2||354||Saturday, October 26, 2013|
|LockHunter 22.214.171.12420714||2026||Saturday, July 14, 2012|
|LockHunter 2.0.2||129||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|LockHunter 1.0.2||472||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|LockHunter 1.0.1||132||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|LockHunter 1.0||167||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the LockHunter Package
- This discussion is only about LockHunter and the LockHunter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LockHunter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.