Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 220.127.116.11:
24 Dec 2020
- Daniele Pistollato IW3HMH
- Terry G4POP
- Chuck K7PT
- Rolf LA9FFA
- Doug W7DRM
- Peter G3ZSS
- Claus OE6CLD
Tags:log4om log HAM radio amateur
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This Package Contains an Exempted Check
1 Test Passing and 1 Exempted Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing Exempt:
Dotnet4.6.2 is exempted of verification because it requires a reboot after KB2919355
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 24 Dec 2020.
Log4OM is developed by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software focused on Ham Radio activity and requires very low resources from the host computer.
It has been tested on all Windows operating systems from Windows Vista to the latest version available. Log4Om runs on Window Tablets with its full features and can be executed from a memory stick, it’s installation doesn’t use system registry to store information. Windows XP SP3 support terminated with release 1.32.1
- Interfaced with QRZ.COM and HAMQTH.COM for rapid searches and QSO data enhancements (massive (Bulk) updates are supported).
- Innovative graphic DX Cluster management, with SPOT real time view on world map and auto tuning of the radio with CAT support.
- Super Cluster: An alternative cluster based on online data sent by users to HRDLog.net
- Complete and unique SOTA support
- MySQL support for large databases and multi operator operations.
- CAT support for numerous radios, through HAMLIB and OMNIRIG
- Cluster integrated with propagation informations by HRDLog.net
- ADIF import and ADIF / Excel (csv) / PDF export
- Integrated with E-QSL, LOTW, ClubLog, HRDLog.net, HamQth, QRZ.COM, SOTA, IOTA
- Complete log searching features, Log4OM enables the OM to update QSO’s offline with updated information.
- Optimized for “paper to electronic” log conversion, with features that drammatically speed up the time taken to insert a QSO (auto-time functions with predefined QSO separations, automatically set timings for fast pile-up management)
- Language selectable English or Italian
- Complete label print feature
- SO2R support
- Innovative NET CONTROL support
- Complete statistics set with support for main awards (ARRL and RSGB IOTA)
- Full K1EL Winkeyer Support
- Huge Award System with more than 50 official awards and an infinite number of user created awards
- Resources and external services are automatically updated
- Software Voice Keyer
--installargs "'/DIR=c:\\path\\to\\folder'"- Install LogOM in the specified folder.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- log4om.18.104.22.168.nupkg (41344e322b5c) - ## / 64
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Log4OM 22.214.171.124||22||Thursday, December 24, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 126.96.36.199||21||Wednesday, November 18, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 188.8.131.52||32||Monday, September 14, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 184.108.40.206||48||Thursday, July 2, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 220.127.116.11||29||Monday, June 8, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 18.104.22.168||60||Friday, May 15, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 22.214.171.124||73||Tuesday, April 21, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 2.4.0.0001||70||Sunday, March 22, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 126.96.36.199||57||Wednesday, March 4, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 188.8.131.52||70||Monday, February 3, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 184.108.40.206||42||Sunday, January 26, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 220.127.116.11||27||Tuesday, January 21, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 18.104.22.168||32||Monday, January 20, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 22.214.171.124||31||Friday, January 17, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 126.96.36.199||41||Friday, January 17, 2020||Approved|
|Log4OM 1.40.0||60||Thursday, October 24, 2019||Approved|
|Log4OM 1.39.0||75||Thursday, August 15, 2019||Approved|
|Log4OM 1.38.0||75||Saturday, June 15, 2019||Approved|
|Log4OM 1.37.0||88||Monday, May 27, 2019||Approved|
|Log4OM 188.8.131.5290314||65||Thursday, March 14, 2019||Approved|
|Log4OM 1.36.0||128||Monday, March 4, 2019||Approved|
2011-2012 Daniele Pistollato
- Added support to QARTest direct QSO import in Log4OM Communicator (Inbound settings, default port is 9458)
- Added support to N1MM direct QSO import (UDP Broadgast -> CONTACT option in N1MM settings) in Log4OM Communicator (Inbound settings, default port 12060)
- Added new CAT mode in settings (Source: N1MM – selection: External) that overrides Omnirig and Hamlib (requires a running communicator instance)
- Set autofocus over search fields of QSO Management and QSL Management forms
- Added Aircraft Scatter in the propagation mode list and moved the whole list to external configuration file (propagation.csv)
- This discussion is only about Log4OM and the Log4OM package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Log4OM, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.