Downloads of v 1.36.0
Log4OM is developed by IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software focused on Ham Radio activity and requires very low resources from the host computer.
It has been tested on all Windows operating systems from Windows Vista to the latest version available. Log4Om runs on Window Tablets with its full features and can be executed from a memory stick, it’s installation doesn’t use system registry to store information. Windows XP SP3 support terminated with release 1.32.1
- Interfaced with QRZ.COM and HAMQTH.COM for rapid searches and QSO data enhancements (massive (Bulk) updates are supported).
- Innovative graphic DX Cluster management, with SPOT real time view on world map and auto tuning of the radio with CAT support.
- Super Cluster: An alternative cluster based on online data sent by users to HRDLog.net
- Complete and unique SOTA support
- MySQL support for large databases and multi operator operations.
- CAT support for numerous radios, through HAMLIB and OMNIRIG
- Cluster integrated with propagation informations by HRDLog.net
- ADIF import and ADIF / Excel (csv) / PDF export
- Integrated with E-QSL, LOTW, ClubLog, HRDLog.net, HamQth, QRZ.COM, SOTA, IOTA
- Complete log searching features, Log4OM enables the OM to update QSO’s offline with updated information.
- Optimized for “paper to electronic” log conversion, with features that drammatically speed up the time taken to insert a QSO (auto-time functions with predefined QSO separations, automatically set timings for fast pile-up management)
- Language selectable English or Italian
- Complete label print feature
- SO2R support
- Innovative NET CONTROL support
- Complete statistics set with support for main awards (ARRL and RSGB IOTA)
- Full K1EL Winkeyer Support
- Huge Award System with more than 50 official awards and an infinite number of user created awards
- Resources and external services are automatically updated
- Software Voice Keyer
--installargs "'/DIR=c:\\path\\to\\folder'"- Install LogOM in the specified folder.
To install Log4OM, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install log4om
To upgrade Log4OM, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade log4om
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Log4OM_1_36_0.zip (153f7ee37793) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- log4om.1.36.0.nupkg (3cea7a65c2a1) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- log4om.install (= 1.36.0)
2011-2012 Daniele Pistollato
- Added support to QARTest direct QSO import in Log4OM Communicator (Inbound settings, default port is 9458)
- Added support to N1MM direct QSO import (UDP Broadgast -> CONTACT option in N1MM settings) in Log4OM Communicator (Inbound settings, default port 12060)
- Added new CAT mode in settings (Source: N1MM – selection: External) that overrides Omnirig and Hamlib (requires a running communicator instance)
- Set autofocus over search fields of QSO Management and QSL Management forms
- Added Aircraft Scatter in the propagation mode list and moved the whole list to external configuration file (propagation.csv)
|Log4OM 1.38.0||11||Saturday, June 15, 2019||approved|
|Log4OM 1.37.0||19||Monday, May 27, 2019||approved|
|Log4OM 188.8.131.5290314||21||Thursday, March 14, 2019||approved|
|Log4OM 1.36.0||74||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Log4OM Package
- This discussion is only about Log4OM and the Log4OM package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Log4OM, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.