Downloads of v 1.3.0
The LogDNA CLI allows you to signup for a new account and tail your server logs right from the command line.
To install LogDNA CLI for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install logdna
To upgrade LogDNA CLI for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade logdna
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. To verify the logdna.exe: 1. Download <https://s3.amazonaws.com/repo.logdna.com/win/logdna.1.3.0.zip> which includes "logdna.exe" 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the checksum - Use powershell function 'Get-Filehash' - Use chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum type: sha256 checksum: 35d85dd8f05e9027df0e074d998395519e2cef1d0f1957f886f5477e60e6923b
md5: 9E7FFA97C30B4D26D4F7516F46A9488E | sha1: 4BC740A3045C949B1642DC4CBEBF5A424122D865 | sha256: 35D85DD8F05E9027DF0E074D998395519E2CEF1D0F1957F886F5477E60E6923B | sha512: DDD546B920A0A336A8519B50F6227F06119876411058D8D830C55BAFD2595390D2B32FA18B13FFB535A01B9605F4C0CA71393862869EE784CAE95D05CA3F6EB4
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2016 Answebook, Inc. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Virus Scan Results
- logdna.exe (21dbd314c8a4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- logdna.exe (262854e23356) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- logdna.exe (2b6878410d54) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- logdna.1.3.0.nupkg (f6012a632062) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- logdna.exe (35d85dd8f05e) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2016 Answerbook, Inc., portions by Microsoft and Contributors
LogDNA CLI for Windows
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.3.0||84||Tuesday, November 20, 2018||approved|
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.1.1||344||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.1.0||265||Thursday, August 25, 2016||approved|
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.0.9||233||Wednesday, March 30, 2016||approved|
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.0.8||203||Tuesday, March 29, 2016||approved|
|LogDNA CLI for Windows 1.0.0||205||Tuesday, March 29, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the LogDNA CLI for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about LogDNA CLI for Windows and the LogDNA CLI for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LogDNA CLI for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.