Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Log parser is a powerful, versatile tool that provides universal query access to text-based data such as log files, XML files and CSV files, as well as key data sources on the Windows® operating system such as the Event Log, the Registry, the file system, and Active Directory®. You tell Log Parser what information you need and how you want it processed. The results of your query can be custom-formatted in text based output, or they can be persisted to more specialty targets like SQL, SYSLOG, or a chart.
Most software is designed to accomplish a limited number of specific tasks. Log Parser is different... the number of ways it can be used is limited only by the needs and imagination of the user. The world is your database with Log Parser.
To install LogParser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install logparser
To upgrade LogParser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade logparser
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- logparser.18.104.22.168.nupkg (09df83268da1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- LogParser.msi (7bbfdfb52a8d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|LogParser 22.214.171.124||15122||Sunday, September 23, 2012||approved|
|LogParser 1.0.1||318||Sunday, September 23, 2012|
|LogParser 1.0.0||306||Sunday, September 23, 2012|
Discussion for the LogParser Package
- This discussion is only about LogParser and the LogParser package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LogParser, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.