Downloads of v 0.10.2
LÖVE is an awesome framework you can use to make 2D games in Lua. It's free, open-source, and works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
To install LÖVE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install love
To upgrade LÖVE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade love
Virus Scan Results
- love.0.10.2.nupkg (1faadffeb1fc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- love.install (= 0.10.2)
© 2008 Alex Szpakowski
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|LÖVE 0.10.2||729||Wednesday, November 2, 2016||approved|
|LÖVE 0.10.1||273||Sunday, February 14, 2016||approved|
|LÖVE 0.10.0||238||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||approved|
|LÖVE 0.9.2||242||Friday, July 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the LÖVE Package
- This discussion is only about LÖVE and the LÖVE package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LÖVE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.