Downloads of v 0.99.3
- Selection Tool, Frame Based Animation
- Emissive Area Lighting, Fog, Scattering
- Transparent voxels with Refraction and Attenuation
- Voxel Shader, Marching Cube Export
To install MagicaVoxel, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install magicavoxel
To upgrade MagicaVoxel, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade magicavoxel
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'magicavoxel' $url = 'https://github.com/ephtracy/ephtracy.github.io/releases/download/v0.99.3/MagicaVoxel-0.99.3-alpha-win32.zip' $url64 = 'https://github.com/ephtracy/ephtracy.github.io/releases/download/v0.99.3/MagicaVoxel-0.99.3-alpha-win64.zip' $checksum = 'CD0C3890F38E11D6921DC13F397AE14E4B00FC37A34DB737593F0C7B9C9A3EB1' $checksum64 = 'BA26565ED2C48CA51FC684EF88C4D37BB7B8815CF06B9FDC40FF7CFC748523B7' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- magicavoxel.0.99.3.nupkg (594d8fd4fb17) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MagicaVoxel-0.99.3-alpha-win64.zip (ba26565ed2c4) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MagicaVoxel-0.99.3-alpha-win32.zip (cd0c3890f38e) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MagicaVoxel.exe (5931833abccf) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © ephtracy 2013-2017
|MagicaVoxel 0.99.3||37||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||approved|
|MagicaVoxel 0.99.2||195||Monday, October 15, 2018||approved|
|MagicaVoxel 0.99.1||198||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|MagicaVoxel 0.98.2.20170719||292||Wednesday, July 19, 2017||approved|
|MagicaVoxel 0.98.2.20170417||251||Monday, April 17, 2017||approved|
|MagicaVoxel 0.98.2||260||Tuesday, April 4, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the MagicaVoxel Package
- This discussion is only about MagicaVoxel and the MagicaVoxel package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MagicaVoxel, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.