Downloads of v 1.0
MailboxLogParser works with Exchange ActiveSync mailbox logs to perform four main tasks:
Display a quick table view of the summary data with the raw data in a preview pane for quick navigation of mailbox logs
Generate CSV output with a table containing rows of summary and analysis data for each mailbox log entry in all loaded mailbox logs
Merge multiple mailbox logs into a single log file and summary table format. Logs from different mailboxes can be merged into a single view or overlapping logs from the same mailbox can be combined into a single view.
This package installs to %ChocolateyBinRoot%\mailboxlogparser.
To install MailboxLogParser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mailboxlogparser
To upgrade MailboxLogParser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mailboxlogparser
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- mailboxlogparser.1.0.nupkg (4b30a1720ae9) - ## / 44 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MailboxLogParser.zip (1f7017efdfe2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MailboxLogParser 1.0||1625||Monday, February 24, 2014|
Discussion for the MailboxLogParser Package
- This discussion is only about MailboxLogParser and the MailboxLogParser package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MailboxLogParser, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.