Downloads of v 3.81.4
Make is a tool which controls the generation of executables and other non-source files of a program from the program's source files. Make gets its knowledge of how to build your program from a file called the makefile, which lists each of the non-source files and how to compute it from other files. When you write a program, you should write a makefile for it, so that it is possible to use Make to build and install the program.
To install Make for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install make
To upgrade Make for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade make
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- make.3.81.4.nupkg (7618b3eac195) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- make-3.81-bin.zip (ca23bc1d9370) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Make for Windows 3.81.4||38045||Monday, March 17, 2014|
|Make for Windows 3.81.3||240||Monday, March 17, 2014|
|Make for Windows 3.81.2||204||Monday, March 17, 2014|
|Make for Windows 3.81||227||Sunday, March 16, 2014|
Discussion for the Make for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about Make for Windows and the Make for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Make for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.